Mohammed Ataur Rahim ( Faculty of Dentistry, P.O. Box: 5967, Riyad University, Riyad, Saudi Arabia. )
1. Bahl, A.N. Sadana, F.C. and Ahmad, B. 1949. Carotenoid pigments of different cross breeds of cultivated and wild varieties of tomatoes and the effect of further intervarietal crossing on the carotenoid content. IJMR; 37:183-192.
2. Bakhsh, Ahmed. 1909. Notes on the preparation, assistance, after treatment and management of cataract cases. IMG; 44:167-170.
3. Bakhsh, A. 1932. Notes on two unusual cases of stones in the bladder. IMG; 67:522-523.
4. Bakhsh, A. 1932. Notes on a case of suppurating Hydatid Cyst of the Abdominal wall. IMG: 67: p. 519.
5. Bakhsh, A. 1942. A foreign body in the rectum for fifteen years? IMG; 77: p. 737.
6. Bakhsh, I., and Rabbani, M. 1939. Vitamin C. in Pulmonary Tuberculosis. IMG; 74: 274-277.
7. Bakhsh, I. 1939. Preliminary Tuberculosis survey of rural areas in the Punjab. IMG; 74: 414-419.
8. Bakhsh, I., Kochhar, B.D. and Malik, A. Q. 1939-40. The evaluation of the Intradermal Dye Test for Vitamin C. in Health and Disease. IJMR; 27:695-704.
9. Bakhsh, I. 1940. The relation of liver to other diseases with special reference to gastro intestinal disorders and their treatment with intravenous calcium. IMG; 75:344-349.
10. Basir, M.A. and Reddy, D.V.S. 1934-35. Structure and Signifiance of the Hypophysio-Portal system. IJMR; 22:21-28.
11. Basir, M.A. and Ramabhadran, T.S. 1936-37. A study of Human Parotid Saliva. IJMR; 24:911-916.
12. Basir, M.A. 1940. The effect of the Autonomic Nerves on the backward flow of the Perfusing Fluid in the Spleen of the Dog. IJMR; 28:509-516.
13. Basu, K.P., Nath, M.C. and Ghani, M.O. 1935-36. Biological value of the Proteins of Green Gram Phaseolus mungo and Lentil Lens esculent a. Pt. 1 by Balance Sheet method. IJMR; Res: 23: 789-810.
14. Basu, K.P., Nath, M.C. and Ghani, M.O. 1935-36. Biological value of the Proteins of Green Gram, Lentil. Pt. 2 measured by the growth of young rats. IJMR; 23:811-826.
15. Basu, K.P. and Quader, M.A. 1938. Investigation of available carbohydrates in some Bengal food-stuff. (Abst). Proc. 25th Indian Sci. congr. Calcutta. Pt. 3 p.251.
16. Basu, K.P. and Quader, M.A. 1938. Investigation of Vitamin B, and B. 2 content of Soya bean Glycine hispide by biological method. (Abst.) Proc. 25th Ind. Sci. Congr., Calcutta Pt. 3: p. 289.
17. Basu, K.P. and Quader, M.A. 1938. Biological value of proteins of Arhar Cajanus indicus and black gram Phaseolus mungo Linn by balance sheet method and by growth of young rats. (Abst.). Proc. 25th Ind. Sci. Congr., Calcutta. Pt. 3: p. 289.
18. Basu, K.P., Bose, S.P., Quader, M.A. and DE, H.N. 1938-39 Available carbohydrate and acid-base balance in Pulses. IJMR; 26: 637-644.
19. Beg, M. Mirza. 1912. Action of white santonim in Night-blindness due to Intestinal worms. IMG; 47: P. 454.
20. Burke, G.T. and Hamid, M.A. 1935. A case of paroxysmal tachycardia. IMG; 70: 454.
21. But, Gulam Mohammad. 1919. Case of Hydatid Cyst (at Kurram ValleY). IMG: 54: p. 419.
22. Chakravarti, S.N., Faruqi, M.Z. and Ganguly, K.R. 1941. Detection of arsenic in burnt human bones and ashes. IMG; 76: 722-724.
23. Corell, G„ Mulligan, H.W. and Afridi, M.K. 1938. An attempt to control Malaria by the destruction of adult Mosquitoes with Insecticidal sprays. JMII; I:105-113.
24. Corell, G. and Afridi, M.I. 1939. Anti-malaria operations in Delhi. Pt. 2. JMII; 2: 315-340.
25. Chughtai, M.M.D. 1940. A case of self-operation for ventral hernia. IMG: 75:745-746.
26. Daver, M.B. and Ahmed, S.S. 1942. A diet survey of Nizamabad, district in the H.E.H. of Nizam\'s Dominions. IJMR; 30: 581-588.
27. Daver, M.B. and Ahmad, S.S. 1944. Mohwa yeast from an alcohol factory and its vitamin content. IMG; 79:110-111.
28. De Burca, B. and Mohd. Yusaf. 1941-42. A new variation of Anopheles gambiae. JMII; 4: 447-449.
29. De, M.N. and Ibrahim, M. 1941. Pneumococcal peritonitis. IMG; 76:133-135.
30. Daver, M.B. and Ahmed, S. Shafiuddin. 1943. The Occurrence of Oriental sore in the Hyderabad State. IMG; 78: 296-297.
31. Faridi, A.J. 1944. Tuberculosis in Luck-now. JIMA; 14:26-28.
32. Faridi, A.J. 1946. Poverty and nutrition. JIMA: 16 :d. 12.
33. Farooq, M. and Qutubuddin, M. 1945. Oriental sore in the Nizam\'s Dominions some epidemiological Factors. IMG; 80:85-89.
34. Farooq, M. and Qutubuddin, M. 1946. Epidemiology of filariasis in certain parts of the Nizam\'s State. IMG; 81:470-474.
35. Faruqee, M. 1919. Massive Anaesthesia. IMG; 54: p. 194.
36. Faruqee, M. 1919. Cerebro-Spinal Meningitis. IMG: 54:d. 194.
37. Farooki, M. Asghar. 1942. A case of tetanus. IMG; 77: p. 358.
38. Firozdin, Mahroof. 1899. Congenital cystic tumour. IMG; 34: p. 50.
39. Ferozdin, M. 1901. Large Abscess of Liver. JMG; 36:459-460.
40. Feroz din, M. 1902. Cases of Reversed Peristalsis. IMG; 37: 394-396.
41. Feroz din, M. 1902. Ligature of vas deferens. IMG; 37:137-138.
42. Feroz din, M. 1903. Serum treatment of Traumatic Tetanus. A successful case. IMG; 38:59-60.
43. Feroz din, M. 1903. A case of cut Throat. IMG; 38:174-175.
44. Feroz din, M. 1904. A needle passing through the Intestinal Tract. IMG; 39:55-56.
45. Fearnside, C.F. and Hakim, Abdul. 1905. A case of tetanus treated by Serum Antitetan-ique. IMG; 40:19-20.